8/25/2019 - Sean Connery's Birthday Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reheating last night’s empanadas
IMG_1810.jpg

Also making some savory sandwiches with the crepes I made this morning:

IMG_1822.jpg

Paired with the last of my yogurt lemon drizzle cake:

IMG_1778.jpg

Tonight's dinner was meatballs in chipotle butter cream sauce over egg noodles and a salad.

I was gonna make LOW walleye, but the Elders napped. no caregiver on Sunday evening, family time. So they had leftovers. Mom had leftover MN hotdish, Dad had leftover soup and a ham sandwich. Walleye is on the menu for tomorrow. Some days I just can't get my spoons lined up to take care of Mom and cook--that's why G-d created leftovers.

Leftovers ribs here, too, in addition to leftover corn and green beans. Toaster-ovened some tater tots, and made a tomato salad with those delicious tomatoes from the farm stand.

Buffalo wings at the doghouse. :yum:

I had to go back to the store for a new pack of wings. I opened the first pack, and go hit in the face with a really strong ammonia smell. Even after a thorough rinsing, the ammonia smell was strong. Safe or not, I could not imagine them tasting good.

They were not beyond the "sell by" date, so I guess I could have returned them, but didn't want them in my car.

CD

Oaxacan mole negro with chicken, homemade blue corn tortillas and Mexican green rice.

36788-albums322-picture8044.jpg

Back
Top Bottom