any foods you're hooked on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm hooked on Hickory Farms ham majorly... i'm a bad sleeper and wake up like 5 times a night and each time that's the thing i wanted. better get over the addiction soon, cause my ham's almost gone, lol.. and oysters; i CRAVE oysters on the half shell! :)

Coffee in the morning.......

and my other cravings...
tortilla chips & salsa
and red meat

(PS -luvs - have you told your doc about
your salt cravings?)

I'm sure my answer will seem silly to some, but my own version of pasta primavera, which is Barilla angel hair tosssed with whatever vegs are good, olive oil, Cavendar's Greek seasoning, and some kind of sharp cheese as a minimum (often will add olives or hot pepper flakes or ...). I swear I eat this for breakfast or lunch at least once a week. My waistline shows it, too.

sumatra coffee; dark chocolate and burnt almonds; Norwegian waffles with fresh raspberries & cardamom cream; tuaca and cream on the rocks; the smell of freshly picked English lavender and my fresh picked herbs in my kitchen (rosemary, thyme, sage, parsley); sun dried tomatoes chopped with kalmatta, green olives on crustini; cognac; all of the above, as well...... then there is prime rib with yorkshire pudding and creamed horseraddish; cheese burger at McMenamims with wasabi mayo (for fry dipping as well); eggs benedict with smoked salmon instead of Canadian bacon (not insulting all of the Canadians, my future son-in-law is a Canadian); steak with my newly created and partially copied jack daniels sauce. (i am having a snack during the DUCKS and USC basketball game this afternoon of the steak and sauce left from the other nite, eat it cold.mmmmm)

crap !!!!!!!! I can't believe i forgot to include pepsi on my list :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

quick... check to see if i'm running a high grade fever :!: :!: :!:

Tim Hortons coffee, garlic bagel crisps (or garlic anything else!), Szechuan lo-mein, perogies and steak....thick cut bacon with summer ripe garden grown tomato in a toasted sandwich, "Coca-Cola" (diet de-caff for me!); and, of course, really good pecan butter tarts...

Lifter

PS
Claire should be caused to share that recipe and prep!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom