Anyone ever had Schultz Salty Stix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candelbc

Senior Cook
A month ago or so I was visiting my Grandmother yesterday and found a box of Pretzels. They were called Schultz Salty Stix. I tried a few of them and fell head over heals for them. Only problem was that she couldn't remember exactly where she bought them. Only clue I had was that it was probably
a "Dollar Store"... There's about 30 of them in our town, I swear...

So for about a month I have been looking for the dang things. Sometimes going out of my way. My wife, Sarah, has been thinking I was absolutely crazy.

Well, last night we took Caleb trick-r-treating for his first Halloween (He was a Hershey's Kiss) and we ended the night and Great Grandma's.. There on her counter was the prize of prizes.. Those thin little pretzels.. Well, Sarah took a handful.. On our way out the door, she said "We have GOT to find out where we can buy those darn things"

So this time, I copied down the box to find them..

They are called Salty Stix, but if I were to describe them, I would call them extremely thin pretzels. They have the same amount of salt (and why not), but are much thinner than regular pretzel sticks.. Maybe just a little wider than a regular piece spaghetti.. I could be a little off, but they are thin.. Really thin..

You really get the taste of pretzel out of the deal.. Along with the salt..

After looking at their web site, it looks like I have a few places to find them around here that I hadn't already looked. None of which are "Dollar Stores" I might add.

Just curious if anyone else has tried these?

-Brad

img_503164_0_2711e09666cfab9157ebd3d41b2c6443.jpg

If it's these things, they are very addictive, and I have an unopened box in my pantry at home right now.

Salty Stix

Walmart USED to sell them. Now you can buy 10 ounce boxes, under the name ANDERSON ULTRA THIN PRETZELS in most super markets. However, I make "seasoned Pretzels" ( will send you my award winning recipe if you contact me)
and go through these 3 pound bags like crazy. You can buy them on line at :
dutchvalleyfoods.com Amazon also sells them, but they are cheaper at this other online site mentioned above. Don't blame you for getting hooked ! I am too !

Joyce:chef:

Back
Top Bottom