Anyone in SoCal? Link to my cooking classes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eric

Cook
Hello everyone, if anyone is in SoCal area, May 21st, I will be teaching a class at www.lagunaculinaryarts.com. In June, I will also be doing what's called "Home Chef Basic Series" It is a 3 Sunday series. Its a great class and basically, it goes over what would be taught in the first week of Professional Culinary school. We'll go over the basic techniques and definitions -- grill, saute, basic pan sauces, knife techniques are covered as well. The school also offers an Advanced Gourmet series geared for more advanced home cooks but I"m not doing that this summer but will be in the fall.

My May 21st class will be:
Crab cakes with chipotle beurre blanc
John Dory with Acini Pasta, sping vegetables and Lobster broth
Individual flans.

Not yet on the schedule, I'll be doing a "Gourmet Weekend" sometime in June. Basically, we'll go to the farmers market, and buy stuff, and make a 3 course lunch and a 3 course dinner later in the day with the stuff we get. It spills over to the next day on Sunday so it is a 2 day (1 full day of cooking and 1/2 day of cooking on Sunday).

If you want to take these course, PM me first and I'll see if I can secure a discount.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom