April 5th Thursday, dinner anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hoping for sashimi...

LEFSELover, we are just across the bay in Isla Mujeres. My husband is out fishing. I am hoping for Tuna or Wahoo for sashimi appetizers and some Mahi Mahi for panko & sesame seed encrusted fish with Thai chili sauce & a big salad with lots of veggies. I know he'll come back with Snapper & Grouper so in any case we'll have fresh fish....I am just hoping for Tuna, Wahoo & Mahi Mahi.:)

I ended up making meatloaf, fried spuds, and green beans. I was originally leaning towards grilling some hamburgers, but we have SNOW FLURRIES moving into the area.

Clienta said:
LEFSELover, we are just across the bay in Isla Mujeres. My husband is out fishing. I am hoping for Tuna or Wahoo for sashimi appetizers and some Mahi Mahi for panko & sesame seed encrusted fish with Thai chili sauce & a big salad with lots of veggies. I know he'll come back with Snapper & Grouper so in any case we'll have fresh fish....I am just hoping for Tuna, Wahoo & Mahi Mahi.:)
wow, yes you are. then you know what a gorgeous day it was today, here/there. I am sooooooooo sunburned. Oh well, they didn't seem to care at Senor Frogs where I had their taco salad and iced tea. Your dinner wishes sound great hope he came back with your tuna..........

Happy happy birthday to JCook

Back
Top Bottom