April 6, 2017... Wassup for supper?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DH had dental work today so I made a soft dinner for his tender mouth :wub: Baked pollock with Penzeys Trinidadian seasoning and well-mashed potatoes. I had a late lunch so I'll warm up some leftover Alfredo pork-pasta-veggies over tagliatelle in a little while.

DH had dental work today so I made a soft dinner for his tender mouth :wub: Baked pollock with Penzeys Trinidadian seasoning and well-mashed potatoes. I had a late lunch so I'll warm up some leftover Alfredo pork-pasta-veggies over tagliatelle in a little while.

aww...Poor guy... I'm certain that you are appreciated... :)

Just realized, the other stuff on the plate is raw tuna dressed with sriracha and other things, memory failing tonight, but I will post recipes if anybody is interested. It was a very good dinner.

The other day I broke out my Crock Pot and made Country Style Pork Ribs in my recipe for Marinara, cooked it all day, pulled the meat out of the sauce, bagged and tagged it for later and divvied up the sauce.
Today I made fresh Tagliatelle with Semolina; that will be topped with the Marinara and fall-apart-tender Pork and a side of ciabatta.
:yum:
Man!
Did you hear my stomach?
:)

homemade pasta and pork.jpg

I used fresh Oregano from my patio pot garden, a goodly drizzles of Olive Oil and LOADS of grated Garana Padano cheese, DELISH!!

Glad he's feeling better GG!

Andy, your recipe link from last night was delicious for us tonight. It's a keeper.
Get The Recipe: Creamy Garlic Chicken

I made just a couple of changes by using some mushrooms that needed using when searing the chicken slices, adding a splash of white wine to deglaze the pan, and using halved grape tomatoes because that's what I had and the dish was really pretty with the spinach. We enjoyed the Italian colors and flavor influence, and I served his over some pasta, so we were both happy. :chef:
I agree with your SO..it would be good with pork also and I'd love to do it with shrimp.

Last edited:
Glad he's feeling better GG!

Andy, your recipe link from last night was delicious for us tonight. It's a keeper.
Get The Recipe: Creamy Garlic Chicken

I made just a couple of changes by using some mushrooms that needed using when searing the chicken slices, adding a splash of white wine to deglaze the pan, and using halved grape tomatoes because that's what I had and the dish was really pretty with the spinach. We enjoyed the Italian influence, and I served his over some pasta, so we were both happy. :chef:
I agree with your SO..it would be good with pork also and I'd love to do it with shrimp.

Glad you liked it, Kayelle. Id have used mushrooms too but GD is not a fan.

I made homemade Greek yogurt and strawberry rhubarb compote.

img_1506258_0_c29788c2aa5efb40b5244615a3d66c33.jpg

The yogurt was so good topped with the compote.

img_1506258_1_6de72f788fc50fdfd704ce91134ce06e.jpg

We ordered delivery for dinner. Hub and I split an Antipasto and a pepperoni roll.

We had lunch at a Pho restaurant with TB's parents while house hunting today. I had veggie tempura and TB had a huge bowl of Pho so we weren't really hungry at dinner time.

I ended up heating up the last of the chicken wings (5) for me and did an Italian sausage for TB. We just had some salad with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom