August 1st - What's For Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Went out to eat for our anniversary with my Hubby of 31 years!
We went to Olive Garden.

chopper said:
We went to Olive Garden.

Congrats! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Love Olive Garden!

Last edited:
well, geez, dawg. it's not that big of a deal to go to olive garden. anyone can do it.

:rolleyes:

lol, congrats, chopper and mr. choppee.

Last edited:
buckytom said:
well, geez, dawg. it's not that big of a deal to go to olive garden. anyone can do it.

:rolleyes:

Snicker. Our nearest one is 45 minutes away. Appleby's ain't no Olive Garden!:rolleyes:

We went out for my early birthday dinner tonight. Longhorn Steakhouse. I had NY strip steak, 1/8 of a small baked potato (with butter and sour cream, my girl got the rest of the tater since she opted for salad and steamed broccoli with her meal), asparagus (with butter and grated parmesan cheese), tossed salad with blue cheese dressing, 1 slice bread (with butter) and unsweetened ice tea with a bit of pomegranate syrup and lemon. I took 1/2 the steak and asparagus home. My blood sugar was 111 when I tested 2 hours later.

Nice Job! 111 is awesome.

happy early birthday, mofet.

Thank you bucky.

We went to Olive Garden.

Happy anniversary chopper. (your name reminds me of the junk yard dog in Stand By Me and makes me giggle. "Chopper .....!!") Thank you)

Nice Job! 111 is awesome.
Thank you. I actually had 2 iced teas with the syrup which is a bit sweet and thought for sure the carbs from the iced teas, the tater and bread would be high but it wasn't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom