Bacon Pancakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm loving the idea! I would also love the idea with Johnny Cakes, like pancakes, but with a corn bread batter. Another variation on the theme - sausage pancakes, with blueberries in the batter, again with real, grade-b maple syrup, or buckwheat honey. yum!:chef:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Actually they are very healthy. You see most people do not consider mental health when talking about healthy foods. Bacon makes me happy thus good for my mental health so I would consider it one of the best health foods :angel:;)

Actually they are very healthy. You see most people do not consider mental health when talking about healthy foods. Bacon makes me happy thus good for my mental health so I would consider it one of the best health foods :angel:;)

You're right! I'ma tell my friends off whenever they catch me eating all the foods I love (which is for most people unhealthy) and tell them off that it makes me happy! Hahaha thanks for making me realize that!

Actually it is a topic in itself. There have been research done that says that people who eat food that do not taste good are prone to have a lot of health problems. Like obesity and even depression. Not healthy or unhealthy, but the food that do not taste good. Taste in my opinion is very unique and very private thing. The things that I may love, could be absolutely repulsive to somebody else and vice versa, so even if my food is healthy but you hate them, they will in fact be bad for you, but by the same token not bad for me.

Back
Top Bottom