Breakfast for my club members.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff G.

Head Chef
This weekend is a big charity weekend in Kokomo, IN. It's We Care weekend. Hundreds of thousands of dollars will be raised for a local charity. All the monies stay within the county. The members of a club I belong to are the only ones licensed to stand on 2 intersections and collect change from passing cars. The stand Friday evening until dark. Saturday 8:30am to 6pm, Sunday 8:30am until 3pm. We will bring in over $10,000.00.

I made my usual breakfast for the Sunday crew. Sausage gravy with biscuits--nothing special. This time I created something new... an egg, potato, cheese, sausage casserole. It turned out Fantastic!! It was so light tasty...

6lbs of frozen hash browns with onions and peppers, fry them up and place in a roasting pan. Mix up 12 dozen eggs with 1 lb of cheese and a 1/2 to 3/4 pound cooked sausage. Add about 2 cups milk and stir.

Place in a 400F oven for about 1 hour. Finish under the broiler if needed to brown off the top a bit..

Light, great flavor and I am not particularly fond of eggs....

Your casserole sounds great, Jeff .... but so does your sausage gravy and biscuits (my favorite!)

Lee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom