Breakfast Grillin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
I was just out in the backyard with my dog, and glanced over at the gas grill. It occurred to me that since I'm still in the "warm zone" for at least another month or more, I need to grill up some breakfasts on the weekends. (Can't grill after 10 on Sundays, as we might miss football - got the football package where hubby, kids and I can watch every game simultaneously)

:idea: Anybody have great ideas for breakfast grillin' ? :idea:

you could make some breakfast kebabs to serve along side eggs of your choice.. skewer some new potatoes, sausage, chunks of onion or green pepper... baste with melted butter mixed with minced garlic and a dash of salt and pepper.

I personally like scrambled egg kabobs
smiley-faces-46.gif

The sausage with peppers and onions sounds absolutely AWESOME!!! (I know, over-used word but it is appropriate here). You could even spray some individual ramekins with a cooking spray, place in a skillet of water that comes halfway up ramekin, and while the lid is closed to cook the kabobs you will be making eggs too! But be sure to put a lid on the skillet too.

I've never done the eggs on a grill like that so if it didn't work you could always finish on your stove. It takes a good 10 minutes for the egg to cook. It looks like the egg on an egg mcmuffin - or you couled even just poach some eggs on the grill (in a pan of course).

i love a grilled termater with breakfast, especially when it's skewered on a little twig of thyme. a staple in an irish breakfast, along with grilled black and white pudding (sausages).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom