Chocolate!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite way to eat chocolate?

• Total voters
Dark chocolate for sure!
Well......and i also guess.....
DARK CHOCLATE M&M's
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

I love a good dark chocolate, Ghiridelli or similar, with a big body Red wine.

Get a little piece of chocolate in your mouth, cew it and let itmelt some then swallow it with a chase of the wine. It might be extacy in your mouth.

My absolute favorite is Gianduia! Almost anything with hazelnuts and chocolate is heaven to me.

But if there were an option, I would vote for all of them. I will take chocolate anyway I can get it. It really depends on my mood. I love taking Snickers on hikes but I love a good piece of chocolate with a cup of tea. Right now, it is chocolate ice cream with sliced nectarines.

Hi Sierra,

I'm not a big sweet eater, but I do love a good chocolate, the darker the better:) We have a little candy kitchen in Columbia that makes candy with honey I dearly love the cream vanilla center surrounded by dark chocolate and then rolled in local pine nuts...Emmmm
kadesma:pig:

i'm with you middie! just make sure there's some ice cold milk to go with it.

unless it's ice cream, then i need an ice cold coke.

Warm chocolate pudding!! That's my favorite but, I'll pretty much take it any way I
can get it. I had some hot fudge cake the other day topped with vanilla ice cream. I thought I was in heaven.

We used to have a little ice cream shop in the town I was born in... Dad and I'd go there and order hot fudge sundaes with extra hot fudge but no ice cream. lol... is it possible to love chocolate too much??

I like all kinds of chocolate, but am less fond of white. My gs who is 5 likes it more than I do. I was really bad this week and took him to Dairy Queen for lunch????He got that brownie earthquake (chocolate brownie, ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles. I was very good. I got a Hawaiian blizzard - ice cream with bananas, pineapples and I got them to add nuts. Our DQ doesn't make the Tropical b anymore - said they don't carry coconut. That is strange!!!!!

I use to adore dark chocolate and won't eat white chocolate. Not that I eat much chocolate any more. For some reason when I had my surgery it really changed my tastes, which is a good thing. If I have to have something with a "little" sugar, it is typically a hard candy.

It has been said that if you don't end up with chocolate all over your face and hands, you aren't enjoying it enough.

That's nonsense. The way to eat chocolate is to put a small amount into you mouth, and let it just melt away.

Dark chocolate is the best, milk chocolate comes close, and white chocolate is HORRIBLE.

Really, you can serve chocolate to me in pretty nearly any form, and I'll thank you for it, with mouth full. I might even overlook the effect on my waist-line, just for you!

licia said:
I like all kinds of chocolate, but am less fond of white. My gs who is 5 likes it more than I do. I was really bad this week and took him to Dairy Queen for lunch????He got that brownie earthquake (chocolate brownie, ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles. I was very good. I got a Hawaiian blizzard - ice cream with bananas, pineapples and I got them to add nuts. Our DQ doesn't make the Tropical b anymore - said they don't carry coconut. That is strange!!!!!

The tropical blizzard is my favorite!! I never order anything else...the closest DQ to me is over 2 hours away - so I don't get one very often :mad: I wonder if they've taken them off all the menus? I was really sorry they quit doing the breezes, too. I liked the frozen yogurt.

After reading all these, I need my favorite dessert:

a large, warm brownie (no nuts - they just get in the way)
with one scoop of plain vanilla ice cream
and topped with real hot fudge sauce (none of that chocolate syrup stuff that masquerades as the real thing)

Back
Top Bottom