Christmas Day dinner..2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to DC, Kitchen Fly! Lovely looking and sounding meals, all!

kgirl, I would happily enjoy any of your menu offerings. :yum:

Welcome to DC, Kitchen Fly! :flowers: Pretty table.

CG, I know - sometimes it's not easy to make yourself at home in someone else's kitchen, but as your wonderful looking dinner shows, where there's a will there's a way!

Kay, I'm glad you had such a nice time with the star of Christmas, little Cheyenne. I know what you mean about the little ones - they sure bring their own magic to Christmas. This year a set of cookware was on top of my 5 yr. old grandson Tyler's list, and he got them. Looks just like a little miniature set of Calphalon. :LOL: He also got some Play Doh and a toy pizza making kit to use with the Play Doh, so after dinner he happily 'cooked' and served us up all kinds of goodies. That's m'boy, a little chef in training! :chef:

Last edited:
Cheryl, that's so cute about Tyler's cooking equipment. We got Cheyenne a table and chairs set. Gosh, if we only lived closer we could set them up for a dinner date.:wub::wub:

Awww...he'd love that. He loves kids littler than he is and is very gentle with them. I bet Cheyenne loves her new little 'her' size table and chair set. :)

Last edited:
Mr. Kgirl......that spread from your honey would sure be welcomed here, and by everyone I know!

I apologize there's no pictures of our ducks all in a row, as we adults were too enthralled with our little two year old elf, and she was worth all the attention, as the first little one in our family for many, many years. What a charmer, with the now adult cousins, and she loves duck!
The SousChef and I were so happy the family loved the four ducks we prepared and transported for the family feast, and the delicious sides that others prepared made for a memorable meal shared with those we love.
What a wonderful Christmas!!:heart:
Well, at the risk of getting yelled at, here are the duck pictures I took with my cellphone. They are not great, but after all the work we put in, I had to post them.

Attachments

• 2512-151602.jpg
    2512-151602.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 2512-160105.jpg
    2512-160105.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 223
Back
Top Bottom