Christmas Eve Eve Dinner - 12-23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Air Fryer Pork Loin (375 - 15 minutes), Mashed with Sauerkraut, Steamed Young Asparagus............

Pork Loin, air Fryer 12-23-21.jpg

I'm making Baked Chicken with Apricot Jam, Thyme & Lemon (super yummy). We'll have that with baked sweet potatoes and fresh baked Texas rolls. I made some curry dressing earlier, so I think we'll have that on a salad of homegrown lettuce and shrimp and whatever else I can find that looks like it belongs.

I don't know why I still don't have any energy. Anyhoo, we ordered Italian food. I got something with fettuccine, porcini mushrooms, pancetta, kalamata olives, shallots, and cream. DH had pollo piccata.

"lille juleaften" sounds more enchanting than Festivus, taxy. [emoji6]

We did a run to the butcher shop down near Amish country and picked up some favorites. I made a pan of hot dogs, potatoes, and onions tonight. Simple comfort food.
IMG_20211223_200716069_HDR.jpg

"lille juleaften" sounds more enchanting than Festivus, taxy. [emoji6]

We did a run to the butcher shop down near Amish country and picked up some favorites. I made a pan of hot dogs, potatoes, and onions tonight. Simple comfort food.
View attachment 50526

MMM, CG that looks yummy!
I'm guessing this was all served up at Loverly's place?

Glazed ham, mash'chives 'n gravy, stuffing/dressing, creamed corn, glazed carrots. Apple pie and ice cream. I had 2 helpings of everything.

Technically, this is Christmas Dinner as this year it's moms turn with the kids.20211223_173315.jpg

i'm making baked chicken with apricot jam, thyme & lemon (super yummy). We'll have that with baked sweet potatoes and fresh baked texas rolls. I made some curry dressing earlier, so i think we'll have that on a salad of homegrown lettuce and shrimp and whatever else i can find that looks like it belongs.

IMG_5979 (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom