Cookin TGIF? 2/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Apparently I've been collecting packages of bacon and tossing them in the freezer. I can't believe how many packages I have in there, must have gotten them on sale or something:lucky: . BLT's tonight with Campbells Bean with Bacon soup. I love that stuff:wub: We'll have some pound cake too and maybe a little ice cream. That pound cake is so good, I can't believe I made it and Sara Lee didn't.:clap:

buckytom said:
dw's going to the salon tonight, so i'll probably make veal stew for my boy and i.
Have a fun night with your boy. Aidan loves it when he has dad all to himself, I'm sure your son feels the same.
Dinner will probably be something accompanied by homemade french fries. Don't know what else though.:chef:

I'm making pizza tonight. I top ours with red and green bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, mushroom, pepperoni, and of course cheese.

Tonight might have to be a restaurant night. I have been hungry all day. I ate a sandwich for lunch and felt like I had not even taken a single bite. It is an hour commute home and I don't think I will last so we will have to find some place to go around the office. Maybe Thai.

A garlic herb wrap with turkey, romaine lettuce, roasted garlic cream cheese, and just a little ranch dressing and a carton of yogurt. This was supposed to be my lunch, but I went out to lunch with my coworkers and had a chicken tostada.

Back
Top Bottom