Cooking Brain Farts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'll blindly throw things in the cart that look good all the way through the (very large) store i shop at most of the time. i'll wander aimlessy through all of the aisles.
so i'll make my way through and by the time i hit the dairy aisles at the very end of the store, i'll remember that i came here for ingredients for gorgonzola lamb chops and some wasabi powder. oh, and Tender Vittles. can't forget the Tender Vittles.
so i'll repeat it over and over to my self ('lamb-wasabi-cat food'-'lamb-wasabi-cat food'-lamb-wasabi-catfood') as i go in reverse through the store at light spped and nearly mow down a shopper or two as my wheels skid on the way around a corner. then i'll get all the way across the store and remember that butter's on sale. inevitably, i'll get to the checkout line and realize i forgot my shopper's discount card, and abandon my cart and frantically dash out to the car to get it cause i forgot to put it in my purse. then as i am putting my groceries on the checkout counter, i'll realize i forgot the gorgonzola. 'ma'ma, i forgot something, hang on. i'll only be a minute', i say, and off i am to the specialty cheeses.
my typical shopping excursion goes much like this.
shopping is exhausting. :D

Back
Top Bottom