Could be May 17, what's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got a head start on dinner. Grilled extra chicken breast yesterday for chopped chicken salad sandwich today. Leftover 1 beans salad too. The only thing I made today is toast.

Small helping of curried veggies, 2 scrambled eggs. Then DS decided to treat us to chinese: Orange Beef medium hot, Gen. Tao chicken medium hot. It was delicious. Thank you DS, what a treat!

Tonight’s dinner is a nutritionist’s nightmare. Chicken fried steak, sausage gravy and tater tots.

I took some leftover chicken thigh from a few days ago, and cut it up and gave a quick heating and browning in a skillet. I used that to make some chicken tacos on leftover flour tortillas, some leftover refried beans, a Mexican blend cheese, and some green chili salsa.

Basically, a recycled dinner that was quite tasty. I cleaned my plate.

It is nothing special, being almost all leftovers, but I took a picture, anyway.

CD

Attachments

• Tacos5-17-19.jpg
    Tacos5-17-19.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 178
I did the "hunt and gather" thing today, then came home to play Refrigerator Tetris. We ate just enough leftovers to make sure that I could put ALL of the groceries in the fridge. No overflow produce in the cooler this week! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom