Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we had 1 slice brown bread, topped a with poached egg,,,,1 grilled tomato....2 rashers bacon...4 grilled mushrooms..yep good! still losing weight on this diet...can't beleive it!

we had 1 slice brown bread, topped a with poached egg,,,,1 grilled tomato....2 rashers bacon...4 grilled mushrooms..yep good! still losing weight on this diet...can't beleive it!
Congrats to you, les, on losing weight!.............. even with having bacon. That is my weakness, along with cheese.

I had a tomato and cheese wrap sammie this morning.

None...!
Indeed,breakfast time we need to eat because from supper until morning meal lest it's like that we have fasting at that moment.

BUT!!!me I don't want to eat.I prefer to eat more on Lunch time and dinner.

Last edited:
i just had my first meal of the day at 1:15pm 1/2 of a shaved turkey breast and lettuce hero with mayo. as i don't sleep well and am usually up till the wee hours+ i don't eat traditional meal times or food. "dinner" is usually my lunch (second meal) and a snack about 4 hours or more later is dinner.

I guess I have to answer the question of what do you term breakfast?

If it is before 9 AM, then yes I did, I toasted two pieces of 12 Grain Wheat bread with PB&Grape Jelly with a Banana when I stopped home to let the dogs out and change after working all night and before I went to the gym.

If you consider breakfast the first meal/snack after you wake up then it was a can of no sugar added sliced peaches at 5pm this afternoon.

I logged on to research the perfect calzone recipe, I have a hankering for one of them to eat before I go back to work at 10:30pm tonight.

Oly

I had some honey nut cheerios with milk and a banana. I'm about to have some BBQ chicken for lunch.

Back
Top Bottom