Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Biscuits, sliced in half, buttered, small amount of jam, 2 strips of bacon and a fried egg on top of all. put top on biscuit and smother the whole thing with white gravy. alongsie OJ and coffee...Knife and fork please:LOL:
kadesma...boy was it good

I made butternilk biscuits again this weekend. I'm getting better, and I'm sure the new baking powder helped. that actually sort of rose this time.

I made bagels ^_^
baked+bagel.jpg

Biscuits, sliced in half, buttered, small amount of jam, 2 strips of bacon and a fried egg on top of all. put top on biscuit and smother the whole thing with white gravy. alongsie OJ and coffee...Knife and fork please:LOL:
kadesma...boy was it good

OMG.......I wish I'd been at kadesma's house!!

I made an omelet with fresh asparagus, fresh basil, and parm cheese.
Pretty darn good!

Oh, how the omelets, french toast, biscuits, etc all sound wonderful!

I had a potassium enriched breakie today (doctor's orders) - banana, OJ and tomato juice, plus a breakfast bar and yoghurt...hey, it is great that I am getting my appetite back!

I had Capn Crunch cereal yesterday and today. I learned that it is not as filling as the higher fiber cereal I normally eat. By 10:30 I was ravenous! So today I grabbed a handful of almonds on the way out the door.

This morning was Banana Nut Cheerios, Honey nut whole grain bread, yogurt with strawberries, and a banana. I was hungry.. *erp*

I know the following isnt what people usually have for breakfast, but I had it anyway.

Green pea, fried potato and cheese soup, which I made yesterday.
Potato salad, which I made yesterday with beet pickles, sweet corn, cheddar and some other type of cheese which tastes like Emmental.
A few cups of Earl Grey tea.

Back
Top Bottom