Din-Din Thursday, 12-19-2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
We're working our way through leftovers in hopes of being able to leave for OH on Saturday (Himself's back being the issue). I've already finished off the last little bit of chicken parm calzone. Himself will finish the chicken with salsa, etc. There is still a goodly amount of beef barley soup. Maybe it will be gone tonight, maybe we'll have it tomorrow.

What have you all chowed down on for supper?

We had a great lunch out before my afternoon Dr. appointment, and we're going to order a pizza delivered for dinner. Their Hawaiian with extra pineapple is delicious. Hoping that will aggravate a post from Casey Dog. We miss you buddy...

We're working our way through leftovers in hopes of being able to leave for OH on Saturday (Himself's back being the issue). I've already finished off the last little bit of chicken parm calzone. Himself will finish the chicken with salsa, etc. There is still a goodly amount of beef barley soup. Maybe it will be gone tonight, maybe we'll have it tomorrow.

What have you all chowed down on for supper?

Ohhh, beef barley soup. A favorite of mine. Have a great trip as you head my way! ;)

We had a great lunch out before my afternoon Dr. appointment, and we're going to order a pizza delivered for dinner. Their Hawaiian with extra pineapple is delicious. Hoping that will aggravate a post from Casey Dog. We miss you buddy...

Hawaiian pizza is the best.

As for what I'm having tonight: a turkey club wrap with onion and avocado and, a favorite thing of mine I like to have once in a while, tater tots.

Simple, but good - roast chicken with gravy, mashed potatoes & peas - what could be more comforting ? - to me anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_9177 Roast chicken, mashed potatoes & peas.jpg
    IMG_9177 Roast chicken, mashed potatoes & peas.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 92
Simple and tasty here tonight: wholewheat macaroni with Classico roasted garlic and onion pasta sauce to which I added ground beef and onion that I had previously browned. I also made a simple salad of Boston lettuce, green crisp lettuce, shredded red cabbage, and red onion. I made my ranchoid dressing to go with it.

IMG_20191219_181928.jpg

Last edited:
A late eye appointment so we dropped into a diner we enjoy..

I had cod and chips and Jeannie had soup and half a sandwich.. All was good..

We had ice cream bars later while watching our current lineup of Netflix shows..

Ross

Back
Top Bottom