Dine with us poll. What will be our next meal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which kind of dinner would you participate in?

• African : Inyama Yenkukhu, Steamed dumplings, etc..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Egyptian : Stuffed Duck, Bamya,Baklawa, etc...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

texasgirl

Master Chef
I just thought that maybe everyone is participating as much as the pizza night and the Mexican food night, just doesn't like the kind of food that we are deciding on. So, I want to do a poll and see what more people would like and do that this next weekend.
So, which is your favorite?
Look up stuff and see what looks good.

Last edited:
How about southern food? Fried chicken, okra, Paula Deen type things??

texasgirl said:
What is that?
It's a cake Paula Deen makes. I just made one and it's easy, and yummy and uses 2 sticks of butter, want a recipe? I bet your boys would like the chocolate one I just did.

kadesma:LOL:

I'd be in for southern. dh loves fried chicken, better yet, chicken fried steak. I'm not a big fan of the steak so since I'm doing the cooking we'll do the chicken. ;) I'll have to make this Friday though, dh is working Sat & Sun! Two 48 hour shifts this week!:ermm: How oh how will I make it through? I'll be making lots of fried chicken to send with him for his meals!

Sorry Dina, looks like southern this week. Maybe spanish the following?

Never made fried chicken before, I'm excited! Dh will be too, finally tg, a dine with us our husbands will love!:LOL:

The poll closes on the 10th, I want to make sure everyone that wants to participate this time, wants to do it too. I don't want to exclude anyone. It's kinda been a damper lately since noone is interested in the cuisine.

Back
Top Bottom