Dinner 1-30-2018 ~ State of the Onion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
No onions in our dinner tonight. We had a relish tray and stuffed baked potatoes. Smothered baked potatoes is probably more like it, since you really can't tell that there is a tater in the bottom on my dish. :LOL: Toppings were a little bit of ham, a lotta broccoli, a little bit of bacon, and various must use up cheeses.

What's cooking at your place?

Attachments

• 20180130_202126.jpg
    20180130_202126.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 20180130_204546.jpg
    20180130_204546.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 153
I cleaned out the pantry and fridge today, so I am skipping the State of the Donald tonight, listening to music and surfing the web while grazing on things I need to get rid of, but don't want to throw away.

Psycho-poodle is helping, and loving every minute. I vacuum sealed some meat trimmings and froze them, thinking I would use them someday. Well, I used them today for poodle food.

So, my "meal" tonight is an eclectic mix of random food-stuff.

CD

Almost a meatless Tuesday there CG... ;)

DH and I have been eating less, so not alot of cooking
going on here in the middle of the desert.
It was a leftovers night:
Moi ~ Grilled Salmon and assorted Veggies
DH ~ Handmade Pasta and Meatballs

Maybe, MAYBE some Ice Cream after the State Of The Union Address

No onions in our dinner tonight. We had a relish tray and stuffed baked potatoes. Smothered baked potatoes is probably more like it, since you really can't tell that there is a tater in the bottom on my dish. :LOL: Toppings were a little bit of ham, a lotta broccoli, a little bit of bacon, and various must use up cheeses.

What's cooking at your place?

Yeah, I'm just going to take your word for it that there is a baked potato in that photo... somewhere.

CD :LOL:

Almost a meatless Tuesday there CG... ;)

DH and I have been eating less, so not alot of cooking
going on here in the middle of the desert.
It was a leftovers night:
Moi ~ Grilled Salmon and assorted Veggies
DH ~ Handmade Pasta and Meatballs

Maybe, MAYBE some Ice Cream after the State Of The Union Address

May I suggest some tequila shots before the address. :ohmy: :LOL:

CD

We had thick double cut loin pork chops that had been brined and browned, then smothered in a mushroom onion gravy to finish without over cooking. There was enough gravy for the Jasmine rice, and the first of the year crisp tender roasted asparagus dressed with olive oil and garlic rounded out the meal.
Down home, good food tonight.:yum:

We had a chicken noodle wok, my daughter found a recipe at the store and wanted me to make it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom