Dinner 28th July - What's Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kylie1969 said:
Our Jim Beam Steak Sauce turned out lovely, it is one of the tastiest sauces I have ever had...it was lovely portherhouse steak too, great meal, we really enjoyed it :)

You will have to post your sauce recipe, Kylie! Sounds delish!

Kylie1969 said:
Thanks DL, I will post it, which section is it best to go in?

Probably Sauces, Marinades and Rubs in the Recipe section.

:yum:

The rotisserie grilled chuck roast turned out fabulous. I'd originally planned to make a pot roast, but grilling turned out to be the better option. Basted with a teriyaki beer glaze, it came out juicy and falling apart tender.

Add a cucumber mint salad, baby broc, and homemade Syrah... there you go.

img_1167274_0_f09e2ccd04ba598448ed19858d2a37c3.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday our bounty courtesy of friends was all eaten up, except for a yummy dessert, so today I enlisted the help of the crock-pot.

We had roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, Italian green beans, iced tea and cake.

Everything turned out great and it looks as though there's enough for two more nights. Yeah!

Sure is a challenge doin' most tasks with a cast on my right hand, but I've been creative.

The rotisserie grilled chuck roast turned out fabulous. I'd originally planned to make a pot roast, but grilling turned out to be the better option. Basted with a teriyaki beer glaze, it came out juicy and falling apart tender.

Add a cucumber mint salad, baby broc, and homemade Syrah... there you go.

img_1167287_0_f09e2ccd04ba598448ed19858d2a37c3.jpg

That looks fabulous Steve :) Looks so juicy!

We had corn on the cob--first of the season. There is nothing I like more than corn that is 8 minutes from field to plate. It was sooooooooo good.

Everything looks fantastic!!

My dd and I got caught in a MONSTER down pour. I couldn't see to drive and the roads were so flooded that I pulled into a diner. So we had BLT's and fries. Hub made other dd and himself grilled cheese at home.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Steve, what a wonderful looking dinner. Looks so tender and juicy. :yum: powerplant, your chicken looks fabulous - the veggies are so colorful - is that a bell pepper and tomato mix in the far side of the plate? :yum:

So many great sounding meals here, as always! :chef:

Back
Top Bottom