Dinner 7-1-2020 ~ Happy Bobby Bonilla Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Dinner tonight was grilled steak with asparagus/rice pilaf and corn. But the best part was S'mores! If we have hot charcoal, then we have s'mores....or perhaps I have s'mores. S'mores.....means summertime. Mmmm....s'mores! :yum:

The rice/asparagus pilaf was leftover from yesterday when we had baked fish. (Perch with lemon, butter, and paprika.) I like pictures, ate the steak before snapping a picture....but here is the rice! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2020-06-29 19.14.07.jpg
    2020-06-29 19.14.07.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 2020-06-30 18.15.19.jpg
    2020-06-30 18.15.19.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 73
I would iike Bobby Bonilla's accountant and lawyer in my corner.

It's Canada Day and SO's birthday. We celebrated with walleye imported from Canada and grilled on a perforated grill tray, knew that pan would come in handy some day, Pineapple, red onion,green onion tops, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime salsa. green beans, and the firlst handful's of raspberries picked and served with ice cream.

We "celebrated" Canada Day by doing the traditional grilling of the supper. We had pork burgers on kaiser buns with lettuce, mayo, sliced onion, and nước chấm. That nước chấm is tasty and made a nice addition. This condiment will definitely be used a lot.

I'm so sorry...I forget about Canada Day. Hope all of you north of the border had a good day.

Photo of supper. After years of using the same pancake recipe, then trying a number of others, I think this one is my new favorite. Also, Himself had two perfectly cooked sunnyside up eggs. I wanted eggs the way my Mom made them for me - fully cooked yolks and crispy edges on the whites. A yummy memory.

IMG_20200701_210440251.jpg

I pulled together a quick casserole with beef, rice, sour cream and cheese. That and a salad to make it an even healthier meal, was our dinner.

Bibimbap with jasmine rice, ground meat, carrots, bean sprouts, mushrooms, spinach, fried egg, and, of course, bibimbap sauce.

Attachments

• 2020-07-01 17.54.37.jpg
    2020-07-01 17.54.37.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom