dinner, 7/8?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i may roast a pork tenderloin w/ sage, salt, black pepper, etc, roast a few apples, slice my pork thinly, & whisk together a gravy. a hearty Italian bread w/ that. ginger lemonade w/ vodka for a beverage.:)
your menu?

I made a bbq sauce and have pork chops marinading in that, and will grill those, and sides are corn on the cob, brown rice, and salad.

Your dinner and drink sound really good luvs :)

I put some potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, & stew meat in the crock pot this morning so we'll have that & the rest of the peach pie from last night.

DH has taken his beloved hot rod Chevy truck to a car show, and won't be home until around 9:00. We have leftover steak, grilled burgers, and chicken divan, so I don't think anyone's going to go hungry.
Actually, I made the chicken divan from chicken we grilled last Sunday, so the dog may get that. I ate some for lunch, and it's still good, but no point pressing our luck. Besides, Chloe will be all over it.

I am grilling a marinated carne asada steak that I bought from Trader Joe's. On the side I am serving Mexican rice and a tossed green salad. Later in the week I plan on making carne asada tacos with the leftover steak.

Crab salad. The crab was cought and shelled this afternoon. Yummers!!

Loooong day, dinner late, but pretty good. rice, drunken beans, cheese and chicken enchilladas, shredded lettuce with ripe diced tomatoes and diced avocados spritzed with evoo and lime...panna cotta for dessert..

kadesma:)

Once again, dinner last night was an outdoor grill favorite - turkey burgers will all the trimmings - fresh sliced tomatoes, sliced raw Vidalia onions, ketchup, dill relish, sliced pickled Jalapeno peppers, blue cheese dressing. You get the idea - lol!!

kadesma said:
Loooong day, dinner late, but pretty good. rice, drunken beans, cheese and chicken enchilladas, shredded lettuce with ripe diced tomatoes and diced avocados spritzed with evoo and lime...panna cotta for dessert..

kadesma:)

What are drunken beans???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom