Dinner August 18?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Country style pork ribs baked with a slathering of BBQ sauce ... boiled "new potatoes", stewed okra, onions and tomatoes .... and "sweet" cornbread. I'm in the mood for "comfort food" tonight ....

We ended up with steamed shrimp w/cocktail sauce, salad and garlic bread.

Doesn't get easier than that...and Mr HB ordered it. :) Everybody is happy here! (no clean up)

We had a mediterranean chicken casserole, pears stuffed with cream cheese, gorgonzola, cranberries and macadamia nuts. no dessert - I may have a plum. I think dh already had one.

pears stuffed with cream cheese, gorgonzola, cranberries and macadamia nuts

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
icon10.gif

ribeyes on the grill, roasted taters, garlic, onions and broccoli, fresh tomatoes, and for dessert - Blue Bunny Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate ice cream. :)

Euralenna said:
I'm new here, but thought I'd join in. Tonight for dinner I am making yaki mando And that's what we're having tonight. :chef:
Welcome, Euralenna! Is yaki mando a type of eggroll?

licia said:
pears stuffed with cream cheese, gorgonzola, cranberries and macadamia nuts

Note to Self: Never, ever skip the "What's on for Dinner tonight" threads. The most amazing ideas are tossed out so casually around here...:)

Cades Menu:
Well tonight was a kids meal nite:LOL: So we grilled hot dogs,and buns, had all kinds of things to top the dogs with, relish, chilli,onions, cheese, tomato,then there was potato chips, potato salad, melon, and root beer float ice cream, popsicles..Next on the list is for Ma to make popcorn with butter and salt after you can't see the trees outside anymore..:ROFLMAO:

kadesma:angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom