Dinner, August 8, 2007, Wednesday's meal..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Good morning to all of you.
With the hubster still gone, I'm traveling pretty far to a friends house today to see her new little son. Dinner may be quite late depending on time I get home.
So planning ahead for reruns.
Stock pot + the panzanella salad from last night and that'll do it for me. Maybe just one bite of black chocolate bar from Amsterdam.
How bout y'all?
Happy Wednesday...​

breaded pork balls stuffed with chili cheese, a few mini bratwurst sausages and fine leaf salad.

I am pleased with myself since it is 1030 and my dinner is already made...just waiting for the clock to tic.

I made baked (well not baked yet) pasta with ground beef, peppers, onions, tomatoes and covered with a cheese sauce. Will be served with Italian rolls, salad and sugar cookies (oh ya I baked those this a.m. too)

Big roast of beef, low and slow, rubbed with all kinds of yummy things. New potatoes, yellow beans, maybe some swiss chard and a big salad.

LEFSElover said:
Maybe just one bite of black chocolate bar from Amsterdam.

Can you make that two bites and have one for me, too, Lefse? That sounds just heavenly!!!:LOL:

DH is working late tonight so it's pasta night for the girls! DH doesn't get as excited about pasta as Sofie and I do so it's penne with vodka sauce for me and penne with marinara for her. Steamed broccoli on the side and strawberry ice cream for dessert!:)

Tonight will be the ribeye steak, alfredo pasta side and some kind of veggie. Not sure of the veggie just yet.

Scallops De Jonghe, broccoli rabe with garlic, and mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes. Sonoma-Cutrer Russian River Ranches Chardonnay, 2005. :D and a little Rogue Creamery Blue Cheese with cherries for dessert.

Spicy crab & California rolls
Seasoned Grilled Tilapia w/ Sweet Salsa on Rice

Id take pics but dont have a digi camera.

Pizza (carryout) as it is still TOO HOT to cook.
I probably will cook tomorrow - maybe, if it goes below 100.

i made my grandmother's version of irish turkey burgers tonight, with fries for my boy and i. i don't know why i've been on this irish cooking thing of late.

we also had fun devouring a giant tomato (roughly 4" x 6" x 3 ", over 3 lbs.), and a monstrous english cuke, both from the garden.

PA Baker said:
Can you make that two bites and have one for me, too, Lefse? That sounds just heavenly!!!:LOL:

DH is working late tonight so it's pasta night for the girls! DH doesn't get as excited about pasta as Sofie and I do so it's penne with vodka sauce for me and penne with marinara for her. Steamed broccoli on the side and strawberry ice cream for dessert!:)

open w i d e:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom