Dinner Bell!!!! Wednesday, Dec 17th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have a some leftover boneless rib eye roast and a couple of baked potatoes left from the other night. Kim's going to heat the leftover steak on the grill pan, cut the baked potatoes into wedges and fry in a dab of olive oil in a non-stick skillet. Our salad will be sliced avocados on lettuce with Catalina dressing.

I ended up with a bag of salad spinach which is just ok, but not great. Looks like lots of spinach salads for the next couple of days.

Just saute that spinach and watch a whole bag wilt into one serving really fast! :chef:

We had linguine alla carbonara with a green salad tonight...

A first for us turkey tamales with cranberry salsa..I had my doubts here but it turned out great..dessert Katie E's devils food cake
kadesma

made pan seared steak and finished it in the oven (came out perfect!!) along with spinach fettucini alfredo with spinach mixed in as well.(have to get those veggies in that girl!!)

Scallops Lancombe and Blackend Mahi Mahi with Diablo sauce.... compliments of Pappadeaux's. Only they got DHs Mahi Mahi order messed up, so it was on the house along with an order of Creme Brulee!! Oh yea!!!

Half a baguette, rubbed with garlic, and dunked in dipping oil with herbs. Served with slices of Parmigiano Reggiano and dry red wine .

Stir fried bok choy with garlic and bell pepper strips.
Leftover pork loin sliced and simmered with shiitake
mushrooms in a sweet hot sauce over Brown rice.

I made my first pot of Italian Wedding Soup. Not too bad for the first try. The escarole in the store looked like someone dragged it all over the stockroom under their shoe, and the baby spinach was all wilted. the produce section was an embarrassment today. I ended up with a bag of salad spinach which is just ok, but not great. Looks like lots of spinach salads for the next couple of days.

img_748693_0_3bcf038d53331fcae49cac377179c096.jpg

Thanks a lot for sharing!!!:heart::flowers:

Back
Top Bottom