Dinner December 9 anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chicken breast cubed and bread crumbed but done in the Oven instead of the deep fat fryer beacuse that will be in use for the fries :)
I`m doing a very fine (not chunky) Salsa type dip to go with it also.

Since our lunch was heavy, decided to cook a lighter meal which is Singapore Fried Egg Noodle.

It's cold and the weather man said about 60% chance of snow today, so DH decided he would like a homemade vegetable soup. So vegetable soup and I am thinking maybe some cornbread muffins to go with it. So let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Mmmm Uncle Bob, that peach cobbler sounds good. Maybe I will even make a cobbler.

Brand new member here!

This is my first post today on this forum for me. Hello to All:)

Looking forward to learning and sharing!

My husband and I are going out to a Holiday Open House gathering. The hosts are bbqueing tri-tips and everyone attending will bring their dish to share. I'll be bringing potato salad w/sweet relish to share. Tonight, I'm not cooking (for a change) we're going to my husband's organization's dinner where we'll have prime rib, my favorite!..I love making my own prime rib roast too.

Yo Stinker...The cobbler will be a real treat for me!! I pretty much diet all week long (am Type II Diabetic) Saturdays are when I treat/indulge myself.
Had homemade beef/vegetable soup for lunch...and at least 1/2 pone of real southern cormbread... with lots of butter. I would rather eat it than any cake there is.

Stay warm.........

Going over to my Mom's for dinner. (Second day in a row of not cooking!) Think she said she'd do a ham. I'm going to take over a salad of some kind.

berrytarts said:
This is my first post today on this forum for me. Hello to All:)

Looking forward to learning and sharing!

My husband and I are going out to a Holiday Open House gathering. The hosts are bbqueing tri-tips and everyone attending will bring their dish to share. I'll be bringing potato salad w/sweet relish to share. Tonight, I'm not cooking (for a change) we're going to my husband's organization's dinner where we'll have prime rib, my favorite!..I love making my own prime rib roast too.

Welcome to DC! Why don't you introduce yourself here? http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f6/

Your weekend sounds fun. :)

Back from Dinner

We just got back from our dinner in Lodi. CA..about 70 attendees enjoyed mini dolmas, mini quiches for appetizers, pea soup, green salad, and garlic topped French bread. Very unique was the veggie dish of sauteed green beans w/cranberries, slivered almonds, and fresh orange zest. The main entree was chicken and a tomato sauce over a choice of polenta or regular rice. The meal was topped off w/a rich tiramisu dessert. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom