Dinner for April 3rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope to be going to the Cannery. Don't know if I'll make it though, just depends on how my day goes. It's gotten good recommendations. I'm told I must get the salmon wellington if I make it.

We have a play to see tonight ( LITTLE WOMEN, THE MUSICAL)...

So, Paul will eat at the cafe at work and
I'll just nibble and grab from the veggie drawer.

I have no clue. Supposed to be gettin' healthy.
Maybe sticks n twigs, carrots on the side?

Hopefully we'll get to the flatbread dough in the fridge that DH made the other night. He made a full recipe - enough for 4 flatbreads. So we can each have one with our own toppings, and I can bring part of it for lunch tomorrow :cool:

Tonight is supposed to be leftovers..either the porkchops with apple and red onion or the orange chicken with mushrooms, I haven't decided yet. :ermm:

But I might still cook if I get back from my Dr appointment in time, we'll see.. stay tuned.

Red Wine braised short ribs over either rice or egg noodles, haven't decided yet.

"My" recipe calls for a bottle of decent wine, half drunk half in the dutch oven....

I had one egg muffin with steamed asparagus & green beans. The boy had classic British comfort food.....beans on toast! Neither of us were very hungry tonight.

Dirty Martini
Grilled Breast of Chicken
Baked "Patato"
Whole Green Beans With Onion/Garlic/Tomato Sauted in EVOO.
Brownie with Lots of Pecans......

I'm slam out of ideas and dinnertime is getting closer, so I came here for some ideas. Corazon's stuffed chicken breasts and au gratin potatoes grabbed me the most. I did bake an angel food cake today, so dessert is taken care of (we actually seldom have dessert).

Back
Top Bottom