Dinner for Breakfast - 7/23/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CubsGal, there's not a single thing I don't like about my full temperature control 6qt Nesco Roaster. It does anything a crockpot can do only better, plus so much more.
The removable cooking well can go in the dishwasher if you really want to use up all that room, but the grocery store carries crockpot disposable liners for quick clean up. Get that terrific gift out of the cabinet Girl!!;)
Really? I didn't realize the insert was dishwasher safe. That does change things...but it's so large! I downsized my crockpot (which I rarely use anyway) to a small round one because I only cook for two. At the very least, it would be useful for making corned beef, which is too large for the small crockpot. I've heard you can bake in them. Have you tried that?

Really? I didn't realize the insert was dishwasher safe. That does change things...but it's so large! I downsized my crockpot (which I rarely use anyway) to a small round one because I only cook for two. At the very least, it would be useful for making corned beef, which is too large for the small crockpot. I've heard you can bake in them. Have you tried that?

I don't bake sweets, but I've also heard you can. I've baked many savory casseroles though. BTW, check out the current conversation..
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f59/slow-cooker-creamy-potatoes-and-kielbasa-98421-3.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom