Dinner for Friday March 16?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good grief, it's only 4:40 am here in texas and someone actually got up earlier than me:cool:

no clue, whatever it is, it'll be in tampa florida.
uff da...........................:neutral:

Linguini with white clam sauce,garlic bread and roasted,marinated eggplant and peppers.
Please enjoy whatever it is your having!!!LOve and energy, Vicki

a Home made Scotch Broth, and I`ll be cooking the pork roast tonight also ready for tommorows dinner, and using the heat from the oven that goes into the grill section to do my latest batch of Jerky :)

Hmmm....

Dinner? What's that?

Right now the plans are for 2 college hockey games after work (CCHA semi finals), so dinner really didn't get factored in.

4:30 is Notre Dame vs Lake Superior State
8:00 is Michigan vs Michigan State

John

We usually go out to dinner on Friday night. Unfort., we don't have a huge range of places to eat that are near by and I'm ready for something different. May see if we can go to the larger city north of us vs heading south..... for a change. Oh wow....I just remembered there was a new resturant I saw over there that I said I wanted to try.......so thats where I'm going to suggest we go which will work out perfectly because they have a huge movie complex and we were wanting to go see "Wild Hogs" too.

probably...

Just probably going to have a chicago style italian beef sandwich. I'm not making it...its carry out. I have a long run tonight and don't know what i really want that bad so its much easier to give myself a break on Friday. I will cook something tomorrow.

Ncage

Surf 'n turf. Grilling up some steaks & mozzarella s'mores (posted here) w a few changes - skewered mozzarella balls and halved cherry tomatoes on the grill on garlic bread. Baked potato with sour cream and chives. A crab 'martini' appy- crab meat, avocado, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice. Spinach salad & cheesecake for dessert.

So far I'm thinking homemade personal pizzas... so everyone can add their own toppings... lots of super skinny cut veggies for me and my daughter... lots of pepperoni & sausage for my son & husband!

Last nights leftovers.
followed by some kind of dessert and tequila sunrises.

Back
Top Bottom