Dinner for Sunday, May 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
I finished reading yesterday's 'What's for Dinner' while working on the menu and grocery list for the week. Now I am craving Shepherd's Pie.

So tonight will be Shepherd's pie and, if I can find any, corn on the cob and salad.

cubed chicken in tomato soup, in the crockpot. Broccoli, mashed potatoes and 5 min. a day bread. Not sure what's for dessert.

I'm making bucatini pasta with a very light sauce of chopped tomatoes, roasted garlic and breaded eggplant. I'm also going to grill some sweet italian sausage, served with vinegar peppers and marinated artichokes.

I'll make garlic bread with tomato slices in the middle.

Still have butterscotch pie...

I'm in a pasta mood too, so will be making chicken parmesan with pasta on the side. Your dinner sounds delicious Vera.

Leftover Chinese takeout from yesterday. (Almost made a dash into Tommy's for their famous chili burger & fries, but resisted the urge.)

Shrimp in Lobster Sauce, Pineapple Fried Rice, brown noodles, chicken & green beans w sesame seeds, beef & broc, Pork spare ribs, vegetable egg rolls, & coconut custard.

dw just went food shopping, so if she brings home turkey meat i'll make sunday gravy. with hot and sweet sausage, turkey meatballs, and whatever other meat that i can find in the fridge that needs to be cooked. i think there's chicken legs or thighs.

i have mozzarella that needs to be used up, so i may stuff the meatballs with a chunk of the mozz. i love cutting into them and watching the cheese ooze out.

if i don't get a chance at the sunday gravy, i'll try to make chicken parm for tonight. i bought a huge package of boneless breasts on friday, for a buck fifty a pound. :chef:

Everything sounds soooo yummy. I am going to have greek salad with some roasted chicken.

I have a taste for fried chicken. So I think that's what I'll make.
And some mashed potatos and gravy. And I'm not sure of what else
quite yet.

I'm making bucatini pasta with a very light sauce of chopped tomatoes, roasted garlic and breaded eggplant. I'm also going to grill some sweet italian sausage, served with vinegar peppers and marinated artichokes.

I'll make garlic bread with tomato slices in the middle.

Still have butterscotch pie...
;)Vera - I like your dinner better. I'm making vegetable lasagna and grilled marinated shrimp. I will keep your menu in mind though for another night.Love and energy, Vicki

was hoping for steak oscar ...
but the filets at the store were not up to par ..
so it is ribeyes with backfin and bernaise ..
also some crab cakes ..
corn on the cob and some kind of potato for DW ...
brownies and ice cream for dessert ...

anyone catering tonight?
I'm getting sick and I don't want to move. I'm hungry. :(
plain buttered noodles maybe?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom