Dinner for tonight April 21, Monday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Potatoes/carrots/onions/broccoli/cauliflower/brussels sprouts. Dessert will be ice cream cones with last nights' chocolate cake.

What are your dinner plans?

You are the only other person I know who roasts broccoli and cauliflower and Brussels sprouts, along with EVERYTHING else, with their roasted chicken. Who knew?

I had fried chicken (left side flour, egg, flour and right side, flour, egg, cornflakes and flour was properly seasoned) and Q'Sis's marinated radishes and cucumbers. I added some carrots (smashed also) and some red onion rings. I didn't smash the cucumber like I thought I would because it seemed a bit too delicate and it wasn't an English cuke.

img_591437_0_51646967dd61c1cf191466dcdb74b8f1.jpg

img_591437_1_1eab0d72fba571669f57ae7526d8f710.jpg

Me too! I have to make fried chicken again..... that isn't a just a chicken wing :LOL:
That looks great KE.

I hade tacos and wings. For a variation on the usual Dr'ed up sauces, I added chopped garlic :)

Attachments

• tacos&wings.jpg
    tacos&wings.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 293
Gad KE, your meal looks amazing. You ROCK!
I don't do the veggies along side the chicken, it went in the cast iron heavy pot alone with it's liquids etc. and the veggies went underneath on the bottom shelf 40 minutes before chicken was supposed to be done. The more veggies together, the better;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom