Dinner for tonight April 21, Monday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Dinner will come about today, somehow. With our DK's here, all 5 of them, one of them being baby Landon:wub:, plus on little sleep, I'd like to do a baked rosemary/lemon chicken with all the veggies being roasted in the oven. Potatoes/carrots/onions/broccoli/cauliflower/brussels sprouts. Dessert will be ice cream cones with last nights' chocolate cake.

What are your dinner plans?

Jeekins your cat ran away!!!
I'm going to grill some pork chops for a spinach salad i make, with an asian marinade / dressing.

Tofu scramble with asparagus, fennel and red pepper. I've got the tofu marinating in low sodium soy sauce, turmeric, cayenne pepper & nutritional yeast.

Probably chop up some flat leaf parsley too!

Jeekinz I didn't know that was you at first, but now I recognize your crabcake!

Tonight we have burgers with shrooms and swiss mixed into the patties. Not grilled, though, as we still don't have our grill!!! Argh:furious:

I think I shall go next door for a Mexican dinner. I hear they do a good job.

Roasted cornish game hen provided our AC gets fixed today. Not sure what else I want with it yet!

I think I'll make chicken tikka masala with a simmer sauce from Trader Joe's, and add a bunch of sauteed peppers and onions. I also have some frozen garlic naan from TJ, so w'll have that, too.

Left overs!!!?? :(

I was going to make bbq ribs, but when I went to put the dry rub on them this morning I realized I used the last of it when I made this for my Mom back in February... and I didn't make up a new batch. :mad:

So, since the ribs have to sit with the rub for 6-8hrs before cooking I'm making the rub tonight and I'll make ribs Wednesday or Thursday. depends what day I get out of work early.

Hope everyone else's dinners go as planned

This is day #1 of painting - the kitchen is first. The fridge is pulled away from the walls & everything is in disarray. Hopefully, tomorrow, I can reline all the pantry shelves, etc. So... it's probably going to be order-in, from a pizza place I like that has eggplant sammies & eggplant parmesan, spaghetti & salad. If not, I'll struggle with a pizza. ;)

Last edited:
Italian chicken roll-ups, which are boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded thin. A layer of sliced ham on top and sliced provolone, rolled up, then dipped in egg and Italian bread crumbs. Browned lightly and baked until done. Not sure what we'll have for sides yet.

girlfriend whipped up a chicken saltimbocca/marsala ish dish...mmmmm

283079345_8ZF9f-M.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom