Dinner Friday 12th July 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Defintely picnic weather. Is everyone remembering to put your beer mugs and ice tea glasses in the freezer for that icy goodness!

Im having dinner Indoors with the AC on full blast. Cold chicken legs and pesto veggie potato salad.

Well...I mowed all day so now I am at Pizza Hut getting a pizza.

Pulled a reserve serving of tomato sauce with sausages and meatballs out of the freezer for dinner tonight.

Defintely picnic weather. Is everyone remembering to put your beer mugs and ice tea glasses in the freezer for that icy goodness!

Im having dinner Indoors with the AC on full blast. Cold chicken legs and pesto veggie potato salad.
Okay, this is going to sound like I'm a snob, but I'm not putting crystal beer glasses in the freezer. :LOL:

I was lazy again. I picked up a Little Caesars pizza after I picked up our prescriptions. It's in the same strip mall. We had it with Carlsberg beer. I picked that up on the way to the pharmacy.

Himself grilled some kielbasa and trail bologna...until we ran out of propane. :neutral: Better now than later on when he's grilling either ribs or shrimp. There was enough gentle char to make it all OK when finished off inside. Opened a can of baked beans. Made up a little trial of thin sliced cuke and red onion with vinegar/s&p/celery seed/dash of sugar. Himself said it was sweet, otherwise it was good - I used cider vinegar. I'll try it again with white wine vinegar for more "bite". Made whiskey ginger beer floats for dessert. Honestly, it sounds better than it tasted.

The neighbors popped in and we invited them to stay so we made 5. Pizza margarita, mushroom, and 3 others with various combos of pepperoni, canadian bacon, onions, olives, bell pepper, tomatoes, maybe something else, :)

I recently learned to make pizza dough from my wife's distant cousins in Italy and learned last night that you can't cheat when you make it. It was significantly different when I didn't put it into the fridge for several hours before letting it rise.

Back
Top Bottom