Dinner Friday 16th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yum Kylie. We're having grilled lamb tikka kebabs with mango chutney, mint raita, rice and vegetables. Bron :)

You really like Chicken Schnitzel don't you Kylie? :)

I think I'll make a pork sausage and cabbage casserole. Not sure what to serve it with yet.

Thanks Snip :)

Yes, you certainly should try chicken again, you never know, you may try it a different way and like it :)

Thanks Snip :)

Yes, you certainly should try chicken again, you never know, you may try it a different way and like it :)

I've tried several times but always bone in chicken and that was maybe a bit much for me that hasn't eaten chicken in a year :LOL:

Do you serve your schnitzel with any sauce?

Deffo try chicken breasts, you may find that better than chicken on the bone :)

We used to have chicken parmigiana but we try to eat less cheese these days, but sometimes we make a mushroom sauce or a garlic sauce to go on top :yum:

Snip,you definitely have to try chicken breast :yum: its my preferred part of the chicken as I'm not keen on eating anything with bones in it.

Snip,you definitely have to try chicken breast :yum: its my preferred part of the chicken as I'm not keen on eating anything with bones in it.

I'll give it a go :) I used to like chicken and I only ate dark meat but if you're put off something I guess added bone and skin is not a good thing :LOL:

Heading south on a well-worn track to my parents' home in Florida. This will probably be the last time I see my father, if he lives for the next few days. Anyway, we usually eat at a barbecue place in Paducah that is convenient and close to the hotel that is pet-friendly. So, probably ribs.

I'll give it a go :) I used to like chicken and I only ate dark meat but if you're put off something I guess added bone and skin is not a good thing :LOL:
Thats excellent to hear Snip:bounce:

As for my dinner,the Tuscan Risotto which I have just eaten. It was a winner folks!:clap:

All this talk of chicken schitzel has me craving a big 'ol breaded chicken sandwich :yum: for breakfast ;)

Heading south on a well-worn track to my parents' home in Florida. This will probably be the last time I see my father, if he lives for the next few days. Anyway, we usually eat at a barbecue place in Paducah that is convenient and close to the hotel that is pet-friendly. So, probably ribs.
Sorry to hear about your father Claire :(

Love the sound of those ribs :yum:

Heading to the Outer Banks tomorrow so need to clear the fridge! Have ham and beans, corn bread, hamburger stuffing that needs eaten before our trip.

Gumbo... I haven't made gumbo in forever. And I just happen to have a few shrimp.
Maybe gumbo for tonight's dinner. It depends on what kind of sausage I can fine. I'm not exactly in an andouille area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom