Dinner, Friday, 28, Nov.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cara

Master Chef
so anything to eat today?
Or everyone still fed up with turkey? Btw, was there some-one without turkey or any bird? :LOL:

Today we'll have Schnitzel with Mini-Dumpling, beetroot for DH :sick: and carrots and peas for me ;o)

so anything to eat today?
Or everyone still fed up with turkey? Btw, was there some-one without turkey or any bird? :LOL:

Today we'll have Schnitzel with Mini-Dumpling, beetroot for DH :sick: and carrots and peas for me ;o)

That'd be me, unless you count the chicken wings I grilled last night as some kind of bird...

I might do a beercan chicken tonight. It's early and I'm still undecided.

Not much in the way of leftovers here. Plan on doing up some burgers on the grill and reheating the sweet potatoes.

No leftovers here either. I did hit Rein's deli on my way home from CT.

Probably reheat the turkey leftovers and mashed potatoes and green beans and microwave a sweet potato.

Lou and I are heading into the city this evening for a tree lighting down at South Street Seaport...not sure if we're eating anything tonight or just enjoying cocktails and nibbling on leftovers.

anything tonight or just enjoying cocktails and nibbling on leftovers.

That's my plan... This was the first TG in ages that I did not drink a drop.... due to the 3 hr drive that followed dinner (usually I stay over) after an an evening of sobriety with my extended family:ohmy: I definitely need a cocktail or two...
A turkey sandwich and beer is probably going to be it.

That'd be me, unless you count the chicken wings I grilled last night as some kind of bird...

I might do a beercan chicken tonight. It's early and I'm still undecided.

Man... I need to get that package out to you!!! LOL!

Anyhow... I have no clue what the heck I'm having... just woke up!

Home made turkey soup
simmering on the stove.

I was just going to make the broth and freeze it for later...but it smelled so darn good
that I had to use it NOW.

The remains of the smoked duck have been in the stock pot for a couple of hours now --- I'm betting by dark-thirty there will be Smoked Duck & Andouille Gumbo ready --

left overs

that would be pork chops, mashed potatoes and onion gravy, corn maque choux, ate all the greens....am working on a 2 gallon corn chowder

no bird here...

no leftovers for us.

we had lunch out today - delicious tequila-lime-chicken soup in a bread-bowl - and will nosh on snackies this evening (cheese & crackers & sausage)

I decided the chicken can wait til tomorrow (I hope, and by all accounts of the sell by date), so I've got a steak and some crablegs out thawing. I'll probably bake a potato, too, if they don't have too many eyes. Otherwise, maybe some French fries.

Ate out tonight at Tang's Asian Bistro.... DH had sweet and sour chicken, I had the sesame beef. Now it is time for a little snooze!!

ham from my Marie Callanders dinner. maybe in a sandwich. i am hungry for bread pudding. have a new recipe for micro wave bread pudding. think i will try that. i will have another TG dinner on sunday at my granddaughter's house.

Back
Top Bottom