Dinner - Friday 8th June

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So far I've just had an appetizer - Uncle Bob style :LOL: Prosecco - don't know what actual food is on the agenda yet.

All day it was so freaking hot and humid here, and then at around 4:30 we were hit by a major wind storm with rain closely following. hopefully it cooled down the air.
I decided to start making dinner in about the middle of the storm, so I made something that was comforting (I adore storms) spinache and ricotta stuffed shells.
they were very good! the storm has now resided though:(

The "tamale man" came to town today with his homemade tamales...so we bought a dozen beef. mr. callie made an enchilada sauce to drizzle on top. i'm making a tossed green salad to go with. maybe some refried beans, too. Chocolate sheet cake w/french vanilla ice cream for dessert. hurray-it's friday! :)

I bought a wonderful filet of wild Copper River salmon & baked it with a Teriyaki glaze. Served it with one of my favorite "Asian" sides - a package of plain ramen-type noodles cooked & drained, then tossed with grated carrot & zucchini sauteed with garlic & green onion, as well as hot sesame oil & black & white sesame seeds.

boufa06 said:
YT, will you keep some for me tomorrow? :) Hope you are feeling better from your gout attack.

I did but had to throw it out :(
it had green and white fluffy stuff on it this morning but it was quite Friendly and it would wave at you in the wind :)

as for the gout, it`s been Very Bad, but today is a considerable improvement! :D

thanks for asking ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom