Dinner Friday, June 12, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Whats for dinner?

salisbury steak, mashed taters, spinach and onion gravy.

Happy Anniversary Wyogal! I'll celebrate with you. We're going to have steak on the BBQ tonight.

Not sure. May do steaks, it's our 28th wedding anniversary!

Congrats!!!

prepping to do goatburgers on the grill...made ww hamburger buns yesterday, will serve with the first red onions from the garden and a few spinach leaves.....and sweet potato fries.....I have been hoarding the last of the sweet potatoes and it is time to start to finish them off..

oh, and a few wild black raspberries!!!!!!

my Salisbury steaks are browned and simmering in the burgundy onion gravy. taters and spinach are waiting to be cooked.
i am so tired, i have been awake since 5am thursday morning.

Looks like Pork Chops
Yellow Squash with Vidalia Onions..
Butter peas...
Berled Oakree....
Sliced Da'mater
Chocolate Ice Cream....

But first....It's 5:00 (almost) at my house...Bourbon Time!!!!

Haven't the foggiest! Although I have some Vidalia onions that need to be used, so I'm thinking of making them my entree somehow. Have some fresh corn, too, so I might have a vegetarian night tonight.

Think I might go to Uncle Bob's, though.

I've defrosted some chicken breasts. I'm going to make something up with a taco seasoning packet, tomato, onions, mushrooms, roasted red peppers and kalamata olives.

salisbury steak simmered in burgundy onion gravy, mashed taters and spinach.

img_828578_0_8f7b3e0b46a0cf8f3a5919c7c41ba3dd.jpg

Tonight was clean out the fridge leftover night.
Gee, I found some leftover white sangria. Hmmm, dessert!

salisbury steak simmered in burgundy onion gravy, mashed taters and spinach.

img_828624_0_8f7b3e0b46a0cf8f3a5919c7c41ba3dd.jpg
That looks deeeelish! I am making Mark a couple of beef patties (that's what he wanted) with leftover spaghetti pasta salad that I brought to the birthday potluck at work today. Here is the picture of the pasta salad from this morning, before I went to work.
img_828624_1_3accd4bb9fba08d9ff5e367eb43b326c.jpg

I also made little mini sandwiches with some really great rolls I found, and that is another thing I brought to the potluck today.... almost the size of White Castle. I have a few rolls left, so I made a little burger patty. I'm going to have a small cheeseburger with tortilla chips. I'll post that picture later.

thank you LS and VB (the mashed taters kind of disappeared on the white plate lol and into our stomachs :LOL:). i would love a set of light purple or light blue correll (sp) plates.

VB whats in your salad? looks great.

well i had a pork steak thawing. went to hospital to see my friend and on the way home stopped at the Wrangler bbq place. had a pulled pork sandwich, beans and pretty awful pasta salad. nothing but pasta, not even a dressing so had to jazz that up. love their bbq sauce that is serving on the side. a nice treat.

Back
Top Bottom