Dinner Friday, June 4.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
take-away for us, here & in the interim, snacks for me, seeing that jake is working until after 7 & my stomach is griping at me for food.:glare:

Grilling a chuck roast I've been marinating in evoo,onion,garlic parsley, soy sauce, ginger, allspice,rosemary,red wine vinegar, brown sugar, and beef broth, since yesterday, along with more corn on the cob, potatoes and will add green salad and warm French bread. Dessert ice cream cake.
kades

Pan fried bone-in center cut pork loin chop with packaged gravy made with water and pan drippings, steamed baby carrots and corn on the cob, ugly ripe tomato dressed with EVOO, sea salt, ground pepper, fresh basil and several grinds of herb and spice blend.

img_900513_0_e77681c3e0a864c1596f3edd0eb9a445.jpg

Poor Porky!!

img_900513_1_ea6cdb07d444b2ac4565582a9185847c.jpg

Dessert was strawberries, cherries and coffee.

img_900513_2_d6f33826418f67a9ad516a7deb76264b.jpg

img_900513_3_6f55784e0b5f89900193fa442c1eac41.jpg

sirloins that were marinated in a "steak" marinade, then put some sugar/molasses/honey (out of brown sugar) on it towards the end of cooking, the marinade is kinda vinegary. Did it stove top in CI as the wind has been blowing like a ...
carrots with honey, ginger, butter
rice-a-roni, pilaf
I was in a meeting most of the day, so opted for simple.

We had pork lo mein, beef teriyaki, chicken wings, crab rangoon, egg roll, boneless spareribs.

Beef, Bean and Cheese Burrito w/sour cream YUM!!
The last of the Twinkie Cake.

My Dad's mushroom soup at the hospital as an appetizer (he hates it and gets it every day! Good thing the rest of us love it!).

I got home and made some farfale with a garlic alfredo sauce and garlic Italian sausage. It was quite good!

My Dad's mushroom soup at the hospital as an appetizer (he hates it and gets it every day! Good thing the rest of us love it!).

I got home and made some farfale with a garlic alfredo sauce and garlic Italian sausage. It was quite good!
Hello LP. I have had you, your hub and your dad in my thoughts and prayers. How is your dad doing? Are you and your hub feeling better?

Thank you so much, Ms M! You have also been in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Dad is getting much better, but the problem is he is still not ready to come home but he things so. He needs help in so many small ways and he acknowledges that, but thinks it will be instantly better when he is home. His pneumonia is better but they want the lungs fully clear before he goes. We also have to have him assessed for abilities and the house assessed for his needs (rail in the tub, etc). He will also need someone to come in and help with personal care because I am not strong enough and he won't want me to bath him, etc.

Hubbie and I are almost over our colds and are just tired from him working and all the trips to the hospital plus me looking after the dogs and the house.

Again, thanks for your concern. Hope you are doing well.

Oooh, I'm SO ashamed. . . .

Barilla rotini pasta dressed with Safeway's own (extremely delicious) jarred spicy "Arrabiatta" sauce with - dare I say it - sauteed Purdue ground chicken stirred into it. Not butcher ground chicken. Not home-ground by me. Just store-bought Purdue ground. Oh the humanity!! Maybe I should call the hospital now? LOL!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom