Dinner Friday, March 29th 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radhuni

Sous Chef
Rice,

Photo-0459.jpg

alu potoler torkari (potato & spindle gourd)
Photo-0460.jpg

mourala machher chochori (mola fish in thick and spicy gravy)

Might have risotto or Italian sausage roasted with fennel, onion and potato.

SO is picking up dinner on the way home tonight. BBQ! I'm having a BBQ plate with brisket, pulled pork, smoked sausage, mac and cheese and collards.

I think I'll make a pizza tonight. I have some ground beef, bacon, onion, and bell peppers. That should do it. I will use both mozzarella and cheddar. Maybe need to use a BBQ sauce and call it a bacon cheeseburger pizza. :rolleyes:

Not sure what to make just yet. We're going out of town for Easter weekend so don't want a lot of leftovers. Maybe something simple like eggs and bacon.

Cool, dreary and rainy day. Seems as though comfort food is in order, but I'm going to mix things up a bit.

We're going to have meatloaf but...made with sweet Italian sausage and ground beef. Then there'll be mashed potatoes, some green veggie, iced tea and nearly the last of the red velvet bundt cake.

Really tempted by the Indian food!

After a change in plans here my husband has requested cauliflower cheese. We usually like to have this with beef, but I have chicken in the fridge. To stop in being too samey and 'pale tasting' I have marinated the chicken in lots of garlic.

My fridge is looking rather bare, hence the rather scratchy attempt to make a meal rather than put a well planned one together.

SO is picking up dinner on the way home tonight. BBQ! I'm having a BBQ plate with brisket, pulled pork, smoked sausage, mac and cheese and collards.

Change in plans. SO is getting off work early (no one expected her in work today) so the take-out BBQ meal is canceled. She want's to go to a restaurant. We'll figure something out.

Seafood scampi (shrimp, scallops and some clams) on top of spinach pasta with some cherry tomato's tossed in at the end. Salad on the side.

Home made Pinto bean chili & Spanish rice with flour tortillas.
Chips, sour cream, cheddar cheese, green onions on the side.

It's cold here today.

Last night we stuck with the no red meat on Good Friday and since we had fish and chips for lunch, we just had fish fingers and salad for dinner :)

I've got some steak leftover from the other night that I will reheat in a little garlic butter and serve on garlic toast, along with scrambled eggs and home fries.

Back
Top Bottom