Dinner Friday, Nov. 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Tonight wil be chili dogs with chili cheese fries, cole slaw, and hope to make a cake today. Gooooooo Blue-- Big Game tomorrow- can't wait !! :clap: Have a nice weekend all !

Tonight I think will be chili cornbread casserole with a salad and ice cream sandwiches for dessert. GO BUCKS!

DH bought some spicy sausages from a nearby village famous for them sometime ago but unfortunately they were not what we expected. So tonight will cook the balance with mixed peppers, similar to SPETZOFAI and add spaghetti to it.

Not thinking, I got a chicken out of the freezer to roast and then realized in less than a week we'll be eating roast turkey and more turkey!:rolleyes: I'm thinking that the chicken might sneak its way back in the freezer and I'll claim I forgot to take anything out to thaw so DH has to take us out to dinner!:ROFLMAO:

Usually we get take out on Fridays, but lately our favorite pizza place and mexican place are not very good. So, tonight I'm making a pork roast along with some roasted vegetables (onions, potatoes, carrotts). I like parsnips, but the price has gone crazy, I think a one pound bag was $2.50 for maybe 6 parsnips :ermm:

We ended up going out to the local Persian place last night so, we'll eat the leftovers that we were supposed to eat last night tonight.

Our dd and sil are taking us out to dinner to celebrate our 49th anniversary. I thought that was very nice of them. We don't go out on Friday usually since everything is so busy, but this is a bit of a celebration.

licia said:
Our dd and sil are taking us out to dinner to celebrate our 49th anniversary. I thought that was very nice of them. We don't go out on Friday usually since everything is so busy, but this is a bit of a celebration.
Have a great evening and CONGRATULATIONS on your Anniversary!! :sorcerer:

Many, many Happy Returns Licia....we'll be having our 60th in June!!!...so you've a way to catch up to us...LOL.....Many more Happy Years together with your dear hubby!!!!

our dinner tonite.....I've made cream of broccoli soup (microwave recipe), doing tilapia, stir fried carrots, parsnips and snow peas and (hanging my head in shame) LOL, a frozen, prepared risotto....It's a President's Choice, so I'm sure it'll be good....some biscotti for dessert....

Back
Top Bottom