Dinner is Ducky Monday 21 May 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like I'm on my own for supper tonight. Hmm, I wonder what to have.

BTW, what's with the date of this thread? Here in Quebec it's Monday the 21st of May.
Stirling got home in time for supper. I made a big salad and we had that with tuna (out of a tin). Had it with some French, boxed, white wine. It's hot and that really hit the spot.

Went to the market, & it was gone. Actually, it was taped off like a crime scene. Guess they're moving or renovating. Bummer! Still not hungry. Probably Pizza Blanco with garlic, parmesan, mozzarella, ricotta, artichoke hearts & Italian seasoning. Small lettuce & tomato salad to go with.

Running late on everything and have to go to the store before fixing supper. I'm thinking pork chops, sauerkraut, and peas. That may change, depending on what I get at the store, but that sounds really good right now. :yum:
Because we went to the store so late (James isn't feeling well), and because it is SO hot in the house, dinner changed to something cold. Tuna salad on lettuce, with tomato wedges and cottage cheese. :yum: Fruit for dessert.

Because we went to the store so late (James isn't feeling well), and because it is SO hot in the house, dinner changed to something cold. Tuna salad on lettuce, with tomato wedges and cottage cheese. :yum: Fruit for dessert.
We both had the same idea - salad with tuna.

We had Newman's Own Thin and Crispy Four Cheese Pizza and a green salad. This is the only frozen pizza I'll eat - it's so good - such a big difference between this pizza and the typical frozen pizzas, which are between mediocre and lousy. It's also better than a lot of the fresh ones I've had.

Back
Top Bottom