Dinner July 12th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
probably a chilled tofu/veggie dish. i flavor silken tofu cubes w/ lemon, black pepper, seasalt, sage, etc., & snack on those. i'vegot chilled haricots to season. maybe a fruit salad & yogurt instead.

whatcha 'cookin?

I'm making some corn, but no idea of what else... Thought about barbecuing chicken, but I think I prefer cooking inside. Maybe turkey burgers...

Same here, but I must admit to cheating. Trader Joe's (popular market here in SoCal and other locales) sells chunks of cooked pork for carnitas. All that's necessary is a couple minutes in the microwave and then you just shred the meat and you're good to go -- with cilantro, salsa, maybe some diced avocado, and tortillas.

But now you've got me wanting a Margarita (on the rocks), so I pray I have a lime in the fridge. If not, I'll go with the old standby for spicy food -- a nice, fairly dry Gewurztraminer.

Luvs, that's leftovers from 3 nights & there's not really that much of any of it left. I just figured we'd eat it tonight so I don't have to throw any of it away. I hate leftovers though!!!

I took the remaining spagetti and sauce and put it in a baking dish and covered the top with mozerella cheese and baked it in the oven. It was so good. DH and I both agreed we liked it better than regular spagetti.

as of now dinner is on the way:LOL: Grilled steaks,grilled eggpleant basted with evoo,garlic,onion,salt and pepper,big green salad with ripe tomatoes,armenian cucumbers,sweet red onion,avocado,homemade garlic croutons from sourdough bread,beets,sliced red peppers..bluite cheese sauce for meat and grilled garlic bread..dessert fruit and cheeses.
kadesma

crewsk said:
Luvs, that's leftovers from 3 nights & there's not really that much of any of it left. I just figured we'd eat it tonight so I don't have to throw any of it away. I hate leftovers though!!!
figured that crewsk, lol, leftovers do kinda get ucky, huh? unless it's bean soup. bean soup is a really delicious leftover since it thickens.
-luvs:)

will you guys cook me dinner tonite? your meals sound great & i'm too sleepy to cook now. burst into tears when 2 restaurants said they were cash-only. i was really hungry, too. so dinner-less night for me. i'm exhausted. i'm kinda teary-eyed; i'm so hungry & too tired to cook.

Back
Top Bottom