Dinner March 21st, 2005?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Second time around cabbage soup with skillet of cornbread. Of course I eat more buttered cornbread than soup!
(I caught myself printing my name on a check this weekend! I've been around 4 year olds learning their letters more than I realized!) Glenda

Okay nevermind it's just me for dinner. My son decided to stay over at grandma's awhile. So I'll just have leftover spaghetti

Barbara L said:
I'm not sure what I had for dinner last year, but we probably ate out. Just teasing you Luvs! Half the time I start to write 1976 on checks, and I have no clue why!

I took a roast out of the freezer last night for tonight, but it looks like I will be fixing that tomorrow instead. It is our 3rd anniversary, and James has decided to take me out for dinner. He asked me where I want to go, but I told him he gets to pick. When he asked why, I told him, "Because I love you and it's your turn. And it's your anniversary too!" lol

:) Barbara
Happy Anniversary Barb and James..May you have many many more..
hugs to you both.

kadesma

mugsy27 said:
uggh....leftover pot roast (for the 3rd day in a row).

Hey mugsy...why don't you turn it into beef stew? Or beef and noodles? Beef and rice? Hot roast beef sandwiches (Thick sliced bread topped with mashed potatoes, beef and gravy)?

Glenda, don't feel bad. This happens to mothers of young children. Been there, done that.

We went to Appleby's for lunch today, and had a great shrimp dinner. I had a dozen of their buttermilk fried shriimp, 6 grilled shrimp, and shrimp scampi. They serve steamed broccoli with that, which is very tasty, especially when you dip it in the shrimp scampi sauce!
We went early, before it got too crowded, so it wasn't so noisy, and the service is getting better as the help gets more experience.

Last edited:
Happy anniversary Barbarara and James!

I'll probably do something with shrimp tonight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom