Dinner menu this evening, Thursday, 2/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Hi there folks. Happy Thursday to you all......

I'll be dining in Austin Texas tonight.
Probably a barbecue joint somewhere where I can grab a great salad and some other good stuff too.

What'r'ya plannin for your meal tonight? Okay, hit it...:ROFLMAO:

A couple of Filet Mignon that will be browned in pan, some sauteed brussel sprouts and some wild rice.

Nothing fancy. But the steaks turn out great like that.

Whoo! Good thing I checked in here, I'd forgotten to take the burger out of the freezer. I'm working tonight so don't know what I will eat there, but I'm leaving little meatballs in tomato sauce and rice for the family here. They will also have a lovely salad.

Ugh. I'm feeling very unmotivated to cook tonight, in part because Sofie's been up since 4 AM (chipper, just awake!:LOL: ) and I have a ham steak in the fridge that I need to use up and that just doesn't sound good to me today. Most likely I'll grill the ham steak with a vanilla balsamic glaze and serve it with sweet potatoes and salad.

Ooooh, Alix, that sounds good! I don't have a lot of the ingredients so I can't do it tonight but it's going on my list to make very soon. Thanks!

Chili boneless pork chops and.....

I have no idea yet :(

I`ve been Soooooo busy all day, not had time to even Think *sigh*

PA Baker said:
Ugh. I'm feeling very unmotivated to cook tonight, in part because Sofie's been up since 4 AM (chipper, just awake!:LOL: ) and I have a ham steak in the fridge that I need to use up and that just doesn't sound good to me today. Most likely I'll grill the ham steak with a vanilla balsamic glaze and serve it with sweet potatoes and salad.

Vanilla balsamic glaze? I've never heard of using vanilla on meat...how is this done?

I have a pork shoulder lurking in a 250*F oven since this morning, added some white potatoes about noon, and will try to roast some frozen broccoli, and the DH wants pancakes. Will have all 4 items:wacko:

K, Mines sorted now, I`m having Fries and the wife`s having a Salad, the Lab is void of clients and all business has ceased for the day WOOHOO! :)))

she`s done ever so well at the gym and lost 15 pounds in just over 2 weeks, I didn`t want to inflict Fries on here as tomorrow is Weighing day...
I for one am Really Proud of her!

once we get rid of the back-log of "bad" foods from the house, things will be a little easier for her too.

I've got my brisket (recipe located in the smokin' meats category) going in the smoker right now. I'll probably make some german potato salad to side it with.

I was in a meeting from 8:30 - 4pm and my brain is totally fried. Does a bottle of wine count as dinner?

Seriously, I will probably make a casserole with penne, mushrooms, garlic and a cheesy cream sauce, its easy and comforting (and it goes well with wine).

I have handbell rehearsal tonight and I'll be leaving before hubby gets home so we'll throw together spaghetti and salad when I get home from church.

We are ordering out tonight. Maybe chinese or indian. One of the things I love about New York is all the different kinds of food you can get delivered to your door.

Today was supposed to be my day off but the lady who watches the kids on tuesday and thursday called at 5 this morning to inform my girls she was sick:sick: Sooooo, since I already made two different meals today, dinner is rather hap hazzard...Dh is feeling yukky and asked for the chicken, beaten egg and tiny pasta soup his mom use to make, so that is warming, I'm just having some tuna salad with crackers and hot tea...The kids I told to eat at home tonight please as I have the kids again tomorrow, and have to get something done for breakfast..

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom