Dinner Monday, 12/6/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
food (of some type) crafted from various items in the fridge. Possibly pot pie.

Thanks to you and Princess Fiona, I've been inspired to work on cleaning out the freezer. My food plans for today are: leftover beans for breakfast, leftover Spanish rice for lunch and leftover meatloaf for dinner.

I've gotta make room for more leftovers once I get back to making new dishes.:LOL:

We are having chili tonight and it is already cooking. Our blood is too thin for the kind of weather we are having (in the 20's). We won't have cornbread, although I'd love to have it, but think I've overdone it according to dh having had it with vegetable soup, taco soup, etc. So, we willl have crackers, cheese, all the stuff to add to chili and I may make an apple torte, also has another name which escapes me now.

I just thought of it: Ozark pudding.

Last edited:
In case I don't make it to Andy's in time, my backup plan is pea soup. I slow cooked a ham bone all night and am about to strain the broth, add the peas, onion and meat scraps and let it cook in the crockpot the rest of the day. I am not sure if I will make biscuits with it. Have to see how the day goes.

In case I don't make it to Andy's in time, my backup plan is pea soup. I slow cooked a ham bone all night and am about to strain the broth, add the peas, onion and meat scraps and let it cook in the crockpot the rest of the day. I am not sure if I will make biscuits with it. Have to see how the day goes.

Does that mean no trifle for Andy?

I've been used by a woman yet again. Woe is me. What will become of me?

Wow, you jump to conclusions fast! (and you aren't much help Princess!):LOL: I only said if I DON'T get there in time. Besides, for your birthday I sent you TWO bags of cake. Which means you should have one left. All you need now is the recipe! :)

Wow, you jump to conclusions fast! (and you aren't much help Princess!):LOL: I only said if I DON'T get there in time. Besides, for your birthday I sent you TWO bags of cake. Which means you should have one left. All you need now is the recipe! :)

:angel::whistling

Back
Top Bottom