Dinner Monday, 2-10-2014 ~ What's your Monday Munchies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm planning on making kielbasa, sauerkraut, and pierogies - potato with cheese for me, with kraut for him. Only one thing could trip up my plans...Himself has to get out and go get the kielbasa from our little Polish grocery store in town. :ermm:

Not sure. I feel crappy with a head cold and have a board meeting tonight so I may just defrost some soup.

DH has stated he is tired of all the perfectly good varieties of homemade soup and other leftovers in the fridge. So he may get fried rice IF I feel like cooking up some bacon, or he may be bringing home takeout something.

I made a goulash with some leftover ground beef and pasta. Will have that and a salad.

Barley and potato and carrot and green bean soup with Malto Meal Muffins with butter and honey. Lot of "and's. No If's nor Or's.

I used the leftover meatballs for subs tonight. Just made the sandwiches and will do chips with it. Got rehearsal tonight so need to leave early.

I'm thinking schniztel, salad, and Danish cream potatoes.
Change of plan. That'll probably tomorrow's supper. Things got stressful, so I nuked some brown basmati rice that was in the fridge and served it with "Paneer Cheese Curry" from Kitchens of India and "Jaipur Vegetables" from Tasty Bite. That was pretty darned tasty. I love those nukable Indian dishes that are made of food and no weird stuff.

I nixed the pasta and brined some pork chops. I fried them up and served with some super good Spanish Rice I threw together with bacon, onion, celery, water with equal parts of Herdez Salsa, cumin and Mexican Oregano. I also steamed some broccolini.
Durn fine meal if I do say so.

Back
Top Bottom