Dinner Monday, 2-29-2016 ~ What will have you leaping with joy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I'll be using up foods intended for meals a few days ago. I'm hoping my defrosted sausage doesn't have to make a leap into the trash. :ermm: At least it was a sealed package of the pre-cooked variety.

I'll saute discs of sausage, then fry up sweet onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and very ripe Roma tomatoes. That will get piled up on top of a few bowtie pastas.

What's leaping onto your plate?

Sushi: Lobster Bon Bons

img_1457288_0_5dfc41ea4e12eadb15fd1ff5484f22a0.jpg

Those are almost too pretty to eat, S&P! Almost...:yum:

Leftover chicken strips here, plus whatever else we scrounge.

A one skillet meal of onions, green peppers, tomatoes, rice, shrimp, minced clams, and feta. Green salad on the side, along with dutch oven rosemary and olive oil bread.

Mmm...looks good, Joey. Looks like those lobster claws are ready to grab a bite of that sushi. :yum:

-------------
Been a busy day today. A friend called me this morning and asked if I could come over and help her with some household things. She's disabled and her husband is in the hospital, so times are tough for her right now. When I got home it was time to get Tyler, and we played baseball in the backyard instead of me cooking dinner....sooo...to make a long story short :LOL: a very simple dinner will be leaping onto my plate - I'm thinking a tuna melt or maybe an omelette with some leftover asparagus. :)

I had an early condo board meeting and came home and grilled some super burgers for SO and me.

Back
Top Bottom