Dinner Monday 22nd of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had lobster rolls and fries for lunch on Cape Cod and weren't very hungry so I had a couple of dogs with sauerkraut and brown mustard. SO had a cheese and tomato sandwich.

A mega-salad with green leaf lettuce, grape tomatoes, sweet onion, red bell pepper, corn, chickpeas, extra sharp cheddar, etc. with a Dijon/red wine vinegar/balsamic vinaigrette.

Pot roast (bottom round roast seasoned and browned on all sides, sliced mushroom caps, beefy onion soup mix, red wine, water and gravy master), smashed red skins in jackets, au jus gravy and mixed salad with homemade dressing.

img_1040396_0_90bbfdffa3521521ace395228d7d756d.jpg

img_1040396_1_85e793c35d133bfa4132cf5d779750d6.jpg

Yumm, MsM

We had Spaghetti Carbonara and salad. I used too much Parmesan with the eggs, and the pasta stuck together. It tasted good but it kind of reminded me of bacon macaroni and cheese, Italian style. :LOL:

Last edited:
Yumm, MsM

We had Spaghetti Carbonara and salad. I used too much Parmesan with the eggs, and the pasta stuck together. It tasted good but it kind of reminded me of bacon macaroni and cheese, Italian style. :LOL:
Thank you Kay.

Sounds very good. I never made carbonara but it sounds wonderful!

We're doing bacon wrapped steaks, green beans sauteed with onions and mushrooms and either beefy noodles or rice. Just woke up a little bit ago so getting a late start. Hubby let me sleep in.

Back
Top Bottom